Family Fund may be able to consider a contribution towards garden improvements.

When completing your application form it can help us reach a decision if we have the following information:

  • What garden improvements do you require
  • A quote of the garden improvements
  • How the garden improvements will meet your child’s extra care needs

Should we be able to consider an award, we would always require a quote for the work or the supplies (if not already provided with your application).

Once your application has been assessed we may need to write out to you for more information.

Download an application form