Accessibility statement for Family Fund
This accessibility statement applies to familyfund.co.uk
This website is run by Family Fund. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
- Zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- Navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- Listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
The UK charity AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
How accessible this website is
We know some parts of this website are not fully accessible:
- Some PDF documents are not accessible. If you require a PDF document in an accessible format such as large print, please email [email protected].
- Our Family Portal application microsite (separate from this website) may be difficult to navigate using just a keyboard.
Feedback and contact information
If you need information on this website in a different format like accessible PDF, large print, or translated in another language please email [email protected]. Our team will consider your request and get back to you as soon as possible.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting a high level of accessibility requirements, please contact: [email protected].
Translate this website
You can translate information on the Family Fund website using an online translator.
Online translators can translate words and phrases, but they may not be able to accurately translate the meaning of the information. If you’re not sure what something means, check by contacting our team.
There are different online translators available. Here is an example of how to use Google translate. We do not check the accuracy of the translation and are not responsible for the content provided by their website.
Using Google translate to translate this website:
- Go to Google translate
- Click ‘websites’
- Type in familyfund.org.uk
- Select the language at the top of the page
- Click the circle button with the arrow (next to the box you typed in) to translate the site
- The Family Fund website can now be shown in your chosen language
Contacting us by phone or email
Find out how to get in touch with us on our contact us page.
Technical information about this website’s accessibility
Family Fund is committed to making its website accessible, in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018. While we are not a public sector body, we work with the four UK nation governments and strive to be in line with accessibility laws for the advantage of our beneficiaries.
This website is partially compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard, due to the non-compliance of some PDF documents.
Family Fund are working towards achieving full compliance with Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.2 AAA standard.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on 7 March 2023. The next review is due to take place before 31 March 2024.
A full audit was carried out by a trusted agency in March 2023.