Individual Giving Officer
We are looking for an Individual Giving Officer to join our Fundraising Team.
- £28,440 - £33,000 per annum pro rata
- 28 hours per week (working days can be agreed at interview)
- Can be office based, home working or remote, but you must be UK based
- Closing date:
- 02 August 2023
The closing date for applications has now passed. View current opportunities
In this role you will be responsible for developing and delivering an Individual Giving programme. This incorporates one off donations, regular giving, digital fundraising and appeals, the Family Fund lottery, legacy and In Memorium giving.
The main focus of the role is to grow fundraising income from individual donors and the development and delivery of engaging stewardship journeys that retain and cultivate donor relationships.
- Review and develop operational plans for individual giving. This includes regular giving, digital fundraising and appeals), the Family Fund lottery, and In Memorium giving, working to achieve agreed targets
- Plan and deliver compelling marketing activity to engage with, and drive action from new and existing supporters
- Work with the Communications team to produce and edit promotional literature and provide engaging content for digital channels relating to the individual giving income streams
- Create and implement a lottery plan to grow membership and encourage players to take part in other fundraising activity
- Devise and deliver supporter communications, including stewardship activity, welcome journey content, appeal communications and a monthly Fundraising e-newsletter.
To be successful in this role, you must have experience of delivering individual giving programmes. Also, you must have a proven track record of meeting or exceeding targets from unrestricted donations.
You will need good IT skills, including working knowledge of Microsoft Office products. A good understanding of CRM databases is also needed for this role. Finally, excellent organisational and time management skills are required, along with excellent presentation skills.
About Family Fund
Family Fund is the UK’s largest grant-making charity for families raising a disabled or seriously ill child, on a low income. You can read more about our mission and our vision here.
Our staff are passionate about Family Fund’s mission and they want to make a difference. Applicants should share this passion, have a commitment to equality, diversity, inclusion and fairness for all, as well as a commitment to Family Fund’s values.
At Family Fund we welcome applications from all parts of the community. Indeed, we are a Disability Confident Employer and all disabled applicants who meet the requirements for the role will be invited for interview. If you have a disability, and are happy to let us know, please highlight this in your covering letter. We have also signed the Armed Forces Covenant and we welcome applications from the Armed Forces Community.
How to apply
Please read the job description below carefully.
When you’re ready to apply, click on the ‘Apply now’ button to apply online. You will need to submit a cover letter and CV, explaining what skills and qualities you would bring to the team.
If you have any queries please email [email protected].
Closing date: 2 August 2023
Interview date: 10 August 2023