Corporate Partnerships Manager
We are looking for a Corporate Partnerships Manager to join our Fundraising Team.
- £35,100 - £42,500 per annum pro rata (dependent on experience)
- 28 hours per week (working days can be agreed at interview)
- Can be office based, home working or remote, but you must be UK based
- Closing date:
- 02 August 2023
The closing date for applications has now passed. View current opportunities
As Corporate Partnerships Manager, you will work with the Head of Fundraising to deliver the corporate fundraising strategy and annual plans in key areas.
You will research, identify, develop and secure new corporate partners to maximise income, sponsorship opportunities and employee engagement activity.
Other key responsibilities include:
- Research and support with the engagement and acquisition of strategic partners
- Develop and deliver presentations to prospective corporate partners
- Develop and implement a strong ‘charity of the year’ proposition and sponsorship opportunities for corporate supporters which adds value to both parties
- Develop and deliver a relationship management model that can be tailored to specific corporate partnerships and which ensures that partners receive the necessary support to achieve the objectives of the partnership and maximise income generation
- Proactively work with corporate supporters to plan, launch and deliver a range of fundraising activities, providing excellent stewardship.
To be successful in this role you will have proven experience in meeting or exceeding targets in corporate fundraising, sales or business development. You will be able to manage multiple working streams and competing priorities. In addition, experience of securing and managing five or six figure value partnerships and relationships is required.
Also, you will have excellent influencing and negotiating skills along with great oral communication and presentations skills. Finally, you must have a high level of computer literacy and a working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
About Family Fund
Family Fund is the UK’s largest grant-making charity for families raising a disabled or seriously ill child, on a low income. You can read more about our mission and our vision here.
Our staff are passionate about Family Fund’s mission and they want to make a difference. Applicants should share this passion, have a commitment to equality, diversity, inclusion and fairness for all, as well as a commitment to Family Fund’s values.
At Family Fund we welcome applications from all parts of the community. Indeed, we are a Disability Confident Employer and all disabled applicants who meet the requirements for the role will be invited for interview. If you have a disability, and are happy to let us know, please highlight this in your covering letter. We have also signed the Armed Forces Covenant and we welcome applications from the Armed Forces Community.
How to apply
Please read the job description below carefully.
When you’re ready to apply, click on the ‘Apply now’ button to apply online. You will need to submit a cover letter and CV, explaining what skills and qualities you would bring to the team.
If you have any queries please email [email protected].
Closing date: 2 August 2023
Interview date: 14 August 2023