We are passionate about building corporate partnerships that deliver value for both us and the companies we work with. We will be proactive with our ideas, responsive to your changing needs, and full of energy and enthusiasm.
Whether or not your company has worked with a charity before, we’ll make it easy for you to get involved. And by choosing us, you and your colleagues can help us provide essential grants and services to families raising a disabled or seriously ill child, on a low income.
Benefits of supporting Family Fund
Working withâ¯Family Fund can have a positive impact on your organisation and your employees, and you’ll be helping us make a vital difference to the lives of families with a disabled or seriously ill child, on a low income.
By supporting Family Fund, your company will benefit from:
- increasedâ¯brand awarenessâ¯and strengthened brand identity
- improved staff skills, such asâ¯communication,â¯teamworkâ¯andâ¯motivation
- support to meet your corporate social responsibility (CSR) aims
- enhanced customer loyalty
- a more engaged workforce.
How we can support you
We’re experienced in working with our partners to build unique, fun and engaging fundraising campaigns.
- Personalised partnerships – it’s important we’re aligned on values and outcomes. Because every business is different, each of our partnerships is too. Our team will work with you to identify the type of partnership that’s right for your business and will help you achieve the results you want.
- Employee engagement – through volunteering, skills-sharing, ‘lunch and learn’ sessions and more, we’ll work together to help you to attract, motivate and retain staff, develop their skills and put a great cause at the heart of your work.
- Branding and profile – with support from our experienced communications team to demonstrate your commitment to CSR.
How you can get involved
There are so many ways you can show your support. Here are some ideas to get you started:
Support Family Fund by promoting our cause to your employees and encouraging them to take part in one of our many fundraising activities. Alternatively, you can get creative and organise an event of your own.
Whether it’s a one-off donation or regular support, a monetary gift from your company can make a big difference to a family caring for a disabled, or seriously ill, child.
Charity of the year
We look forward to having the opportunity to work with you to understand your goals so we can create an inspiring, tailor-made partnership. We aim to maximise our partnership by offering an exciting range of fundraising, PR and employee engagement opportunities which are mutually beneficial.
As a company, matching funds for your employees’ charitable activities is a great way to increase employee engagement. It helps show support and commitment to the causes they care about.
Giving to Family Fund directly from staff pay is a quick and efficient way to regularly support our work. Matching their donations gives a great incentive to encourage your employees to commit to fundraising.
Cause-related marketing and commercial partnerships
Stand out from the crowd and show your support for Family Fund. Donating a percentage of your sales is a great way to demonstrate your commitment to the communities in which you operate and raise awareness of the needs of families caring for disabled or seriously ill children.
Gifts in kind
Another way you could show your support is to donate services or products for our many auctions and raffles. By doing so you’ll be helping make our events more successful and saving our charity time, and money.
Become a Family Fund ambassador
Connect us with your networks, collaborate on cause-related marketing and help us spread the word.
We’re always looking for volunteers to give a few hours of their time for a variety of different events such as bag packing, bucket collections or events we organise.