Trusts and Foundations Manager
We are looking for a Trusts and Foundations Manager to join our Fundraising Team.
- £35,100 - £42,500 per annum pro rata
- 28 hours per week (working days can be agreed at interview)
- Can be office based, home working or remote, but you must be UK based
- Closing date:
- 02 August 2023
The closing date for applications has now passed. View current opportunities
In this role you will lead on the delivery of the trust fundraising strategy. You will need to identify, research and develop applications and reporting to trusts, foundations and other grant making bodies to a high and consistent standard.
- Lead on implementation of the trusts and bids fundraising strategy, supporting the Head of Fundraising with the future development and input into the wider fundraising strategy.
- Identify and research suitable prospects to build a pipeline of trust and foundation income.
- Write high quality targeted, compelling, and engaging proposals tailored to specific trusts, foundations or other grant making bodies.
- Build and manage relationships with key decision makers in identified trusts as required, including day-to-day account management of new and existing funders, ensuring that a record of restricted grants is maintained, and funding is applied as required.
For this role you will need a proven track record of meeting or exceeding income targets from trust fundraising. You must have experience of securing one-off or multiyear grants of five figure sums or above. Also, you will also have significant experience of researching and writing detailed and compelling proposals for trusts.
In addition, you will need excellent IT skills, including a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office. Finally, you must also have excellent communication skills along with good research and numeracy skills.
About Family Fund
Family Fund is the UK’s largest grant-making charity for families raising a disabled or seriously ill child, on a low income. You can read more about our mission and our vision here.
Our staff are passionate about Family Fund’s mission and they want to make a difference. Applicants should share this passion, have a commitment to equality, diversity, inclusion and fairness for all, as well as a commitment to Family Fund’s values.
At Family Fund we welcome applications from all parts of the community. Indeed, we are a Disability Confident Employer and all disabled applicants who meet the requirements for the role will be invited for interview. If you have a disability, and are happy to let us know, please highlight this in your covering letter. We have also signed the Armed Forces Covenant and we welcome applications from the Armed Forces Community.
How to apply
Please read the job description below carefully.
When you’re ready to apply, click on the ‘Apply now’ button to apply online. You will need to submit a cover letter and CV, explaining what skills and qualities you would bring to the team.
If you have any queries please email [email protected].
Closing date: 2 August 2023
Interview date: 15 August 2023