Family Fund's helpline and team of support colleagues are here to help. Find out more about how to contact us.
Family Fund helpline
Helpline: 01904 550055
Email: [email protected]
Address: Unit 4 Alpha Court, Monks Cross Drive, York, YO32 9WN
We are open 9:00am to 5:00pm, Monday to Friday, not including public holidays.
- Our helpline is confidential. This means we will not share your personal details with anyone outside of Family Fund without your permission.
- There are some situations where we may have to break confidentially to ensure your safety as well as that of your family.
Contact Family Fund
Our family contact team provides information and support on the grants and services we offer to families raising a disabled, or seriously ill child, on a low income.
Our helpline provides ‘real time’ support. We answer questions, resolve queries, find solutions to application issues and we signpost to wider sources of help and support.
What can I ask about?
- What support Family Fund can provide
- How to apply to Family Fund for the first time
- Anything related to your current grant application
- How to get support for you, and your family, from other organisations
What’s the best way to get in touch?
- Please check our website first, to see if the answer you’re looking for is available online. You can find information about our grants and wider support or have a look at our frequently asked questions section.
- If you can’t find the answer you need and your query is not urgent, please send us an email. We’ll acknowledge your contact immediately and normally provide a response to emails and web contact forms within two working days. Please note that there are times we get very busy, but we still aim to respond no later than four working days after hearing from you.
- You can call the team on 01904 550055, between 9:30am and 5:00pm, Monday to Friday, not including public holidays.
If you need to call, please note:
We’re seeing high levels of calls and emails currently, and our helpline staff are very busy answering these. Please be assured that we will answer your call as soon as we can, but at busy times you may need to wait up to 30 minutes.
Most people call us between 9:30am and 11:00am and between 2:00pm and 3:00pm. Monday is our busiest helpline day.
It’s always a good idea to set aside some time for your call, just in case there is a longer wait time or your query takes a while to resolve.
Please make sure you have any letters, emails or documents that you wish to discuss to hand, and something to write with, or on.
The safety of children, young people and adults is of paramount importance to us and we are committed to safeguarding, and promoting, the welfare of every child, young person and adult we come into contact with.
Family Fund has specific safeguarding policies in place to make sure staff, trustees and volunteers are aware of their duties and responsibilities and have appropriate training to recognise, and escalate, any safeguarding concerns they come across.
Our helpline is confidential. This means that we will not share your personal details with anyone outside of Family Fund without your permission.
Please note that there are some situations where we may have to break confidentially to ensure your safety as well as that of your family and other people.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. Whenever you share personal data with us, we aim to be clear with you, and not do anything with your data that you wouldn’t reasonably expect us to do.
We will never sell your personal data to other organisations and will only ever share it in appropriate, legal or exceptional circumstances.
What should I do if your helpline is closed and I need urgent support?
Please contact the organisations below for urgent support, and always call NHS 111 or 999 if someone is in immediate danger.